From 2 natural ingredients we create two powerful liquids which are all you need to clean and sanitise your home, school or business. Dew poses no risk to health if ingested or accidentally consumed. When used commercially Dew does not require COSHH (Control of substances hazardous to health).
The Health & Safety Executive's (HSE) Explanation of Hazard Warning Symbols found on these "Plant Based" products
Very toxic to aquatic life
This COSHH symbol represents the risk of substances that may cause serious damage, either immediate or long term to multiple components of an environment.
- Highly toxic to marine life with long-lasting effects.
- Most commonly found in pesticides, biocides, petrol, turpentine etc.
The health hazard symbol is an indication of substances that may cause damage to health. The symbol is also used as an indication to take caution.
- Can cause respiratory irritation
- Can lead to dizziness and/or drowsiness.
- Can cause allergic reactions.
- May lead to serious eye irritation.
- Can cause skin irritation.
- May be harmful if swallowed.
- May cause damage on contact with skin.
- Can cause damage when inhaled.
- May damage public health by causing damage in the ozone layer.
HOW TO USE
Get Started with Dew Products
Choose Your Refillable Dispensers
Choose Your Refill
We Deliver to Your Door